Sunday, January 27, 2013

Goodby's Are Hard

Hello again,

Today I had to say goodby to a good friend of mine, although I don't go until March he is away to Spain to study for a semester as part of his uni course. This means that the next time I see him (with the exception of Skype) will be next March at the earliest.

This is just one friend. I can't imagine how hard it might be when it comes to saying good-bye to the res of my friends and family. Or maybe the thrill of going to WDW for a year may make the pain easier to deal with. I can only hope so.

Even when it comes to next march and I need to say good-bye to people the I will have lived and worked with and will have to return home will be really tough.

In summary, (and I know this is going to sound super soppy). Make the most of the time you have with people that you care about.

Thanks for reading

Till the next time good-bye

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! I know it would be hard if I do get accepted at all, but I know the excitement and happiness would definitely compensate for the sadness of leaving family and friends! :D i'm so excited now! even for you!! :D hehe

    ReplyDelete